1. The Database of Uncertainties about the Effects of Treatments (UK DUETs) is a resource to help prioritise new research. It publishes treatment uncertainties from patients, carers, clinicians, and from research recommendations, covering a wide variety of health problems.
2. The National Database for Autism Research (NDAR) is an NIH-funded research data repository that aims to accelerate progress in autism spectrum disorders (ASD) research through data sharing, data harmonization, and the reporting of research results.
3. SFARI Gene is an integrated resource for the autism research community. It is a publicly available, curated, web-based, searchable database for autism research. This resource is built on information extracted from the studies on molecular genetics and biology of ASD.
4. Daslne is a research database of children with ASD living in the North East of England.
5. ASD-UK is a UK research family database of children with ASD. The aim is to provide accurate data about children to facilitate research and give families the opportunity to take part in research studies.