1. The James Lind Alliance (JLA) Guidebook provides step-by-step guidance to establish Priority Setting Partnerships. The JLA method is designed to lead to changes in the way research funding is granted, raising awareness with direct potential benefit to patients and clinicians.
2. A manual for delivery of PASS (Parent-mediated intervention for Autism Spectrum disorder in South asia) by a non-specialist facilitator.
3. These NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence) guidelines cover children, young people and adults with autism, and their parents and carers:
Additional NICE documents can be found here
4. Summary of Neurodevelopment Assessment Manuals used in the INTERGROWTH-21st Project studies.
5. Cortical Auditory ERP Manual details the technique for administering cortical auditory evoked response potential (ERP) tests for neurodevelopment assessment in children.
6. INTER-NDA Manual details the technique for administering the INTERGROWTH-21st Neurodevelopment Assessment in children.
8. WHO mhGAP Intervention guide for mental, neurological and substance use disorders in non-specialized health settings
9. An Epilepsy manual for Medical and Clinical Officers in Africa